Admin Executive (Singapore)
The Admin Executive provides administrative support for the office related to its day-to-day requirements, and for the Company’s corporate needs such as travel, gifts, wreaths and hampers, and preparing of shipping documentation.
- Office Administrative Support
- Provide administrative support relating to employees and staff movement such as printing of name cards, updating of seating plan and extension lists, logistics for new hires, maintaining of keys, birthday cards/vouchers etc.
- Order and maintain the inventory for office supplies such as stationery, pantry items, printing toners etc.
- Arrange and coordinate repairs, maintenance and renovations for the office.
- Provide administrative support on postal and courier services.
- Send out internal announcements to Eastport companies.
- Work on projects related to the Administration function.
- Corporate Administrative Support
- Provide support for travel bookings/insurance, hotel and restaurant bookings.
- Purchase and arrange wreaths and hampers for internal and external customers.
- Provide support for corporate gift sourcing for ad-hoc requests and festive gifts.
- Prepare and follow through on the signing of documentation such as Charter Parties and claims letter and archiving and destruction of
- operations files.
- Provide support for corporate events.
- Provide administrative HR support such as processing sick leave, flexi claims and arranging of interviews etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in administration.
- Proficient in English language for preparation of contracts.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
Before you submit your resume and completed application form, please download a copy of our Eastport Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants here to understand how Eastport manages and protects your personal data.