Chartering Assistant (Singapore)
As a Chartering Assistant, you provide support and assistance to the brokers with the relevant info and data.
- Learn the various types of tanker, vessel particulars, charter parties, terms and conditions.
- Learn to and subsequently prepare market reports.
- Learn to and subsequently prepare vessel position lists.
- Update market information, cargo enquiries and fixtures.
- Update rate assessments.
- Learn to and subsequently prepare on subject recap once freight rate and main terms are agreed.
- Obtain vessel documents, certificates, stowage plans, warranties for terminal clearance from Owners for on pass to Charterers.
- Learn to and subsequently prepare clean fixture recap when subjects are all in order.
- Notify operations manager and update nimbus, fixture file of clean fixture.
- Diploma or Degree in Maritime related discipline Fresh graduates are welcome.
- With or without experience as training will be provided
- Able to speak and write fluently in English
- Must be self-motivated
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Word Excel & PowerPoint
- Singaporeans are preferred (due to Company’s policy)
If you are interested to apply for this position, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would love to hear from you.
Before you submit your resume and completed application form, please download a copy of our Eastport Data Protection Policy for Job Applicants here to understand how Eastport manages and protects your personal data.